|Some reviews on AB Rocket claims that the exercising machine is no different from the normal push up exercise but there are notable differences. One of them is the high likelihood of injuring your lower back while doing sit-ups while this seat protects you from this kind of accident.
AB Rocket abdominal list of features:
- The backrest of the seat is made of rotating cushions that helps in soothing your back when you are exercising. This will help in loosening your muscle tension.
- The seat like device allows a simple to use style, but effective training method.
- The movement of the chair will accomplish same benefits of a push up but will also provide you with extra safety precaution to prevent you from getting lower back injuries.
- It has three resistance levels that allow the user of the device to adjust it to the level that will suit them best.
- It is made of light materials and hence portable.
- The machine can be folded to fit in a limited space.
Who is the AB Rocket best for?
This home exercise machine is suitable for people who want to cut off surplus weight and also shape up. Beginners in bodybuilding are the most suited for it since the resistance available might be too easy for veterans.
The AB Rocket abdominal machine can give you smart exercising experience if you follow the recommended instructions. You will however require taking the right diets too.
Reviews for AB Rocket from current owners:
The machine is perfect but I do not give it 5 stars since it was a wrestle when I’m changing the resistance settings. I’m trying to regain shape after two pregnancies and it is doing me good. My 6 years old son struggles with sit ups but he is performing the exercises perfectly with the machine.
The device allows less resistance than rollers that actually hurt my back. It is a great way to gain smart abs.